Lolita 52 Challenge: Vol. 23 - How Long It Took Me To Build A Complete Wardrobe


   Happy International Lolita Day! ♥  ♥  This is my twenty third post for the Lolita 52 Challenge created by +Caro Dee of FYeah Lolita.  It is fun to blog about or to use as conversation starters at meet ups.  Each Saturday I will answer one of the questions on the list.  Though occasionally I have missed Saturdays because life and crazy challenges sort of gets in the way.  Last time I talked about Lolitas I Would Love To Meet.  This week I am talking about number thirty,  How long it took me to build a complete wardrobe.  If you'd like to see the rest of my answers they are all listed under my Lolita 52 Challenge tag.  And as always I'd love to hear your opinions on the fashion and your answers to these fun challenges.

    How long it took me to build a complete wardrobe?  Honestly I don't believe I have a complete wardrobe.  I'd like to have a few more pieces to increase my options.  And I need to replace some of my shoes that have worn out.  However I do have a workable wardrobe.  Money and size has always been an issue with me for getting new clothes.

    But this weeks prompt really leads me to ask a different question.  What is a COMPLETE wardrobe.  I don't know what would be a complete wardrobe.  Unless you get one of those capsule wardrobes and even then accessories can make a huge difference in a coord and are easy to make or collect.

    To me fashion is an art.  As such I think of the wardrobe mare as art supplies.  The clothing, the accessories, the makeup, the hats & shoes.  Pieces will wear out or not fit your taste after sometime.  Plus if the collection of supplies are complete at any point that leaves no room for change and growth in the art of a persons personal style.

    What are your thoughts on wardrobes and completeness?

Comments