Are You Participating In The Month of Letters?

Vintage line art drawing of a young teenage girl sitting at a desk writing.
Image from The Graphics Fairy

    February is soon.  And with it comes another chance at the wonderful  A Month of Letters challenge.  I first tried it in 2014, but I didn't mail very much since I busted up my leg at work the first week of the month and physically couldn't make it to the post office.  Well  I am going to give it a try again this year.   

    Do you like letter writing?  Do you like receiving mail?  Join in on the fun!

    You can find me on the site as TheRavenLilian.  Just let me know if you'd like a letter!

    Be sure to check out the journal for A Month of Letter.  There are some great posts in there.  I even read one about a guild on HabitRPG.  Joined!!!

    Badges and challenges and most of all snail mail!!!! Let's all have some fun in February!

 Tata,
 Lilian

Comments