Things I Love Thursday: Cleaning Bug

[Image description]  Words reading "Things I Love Thursday," in three slightly offset layers each in a different color.  Light purple, cream, and brown.

    Good morning and happy Thursday!  Is there anything that has brightened your day this week?  I've been up all nigh because I caught a cleaning bug.  And you know what the kitchen is lookin' really good. 

    I finished rereading Marie Kondo's book  The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up last month to help me kick off my second attempt at tidying.  Life and other things got in the way the first try and I just never finished.  I am in the middle of books right now. 

    Last night, before I started cleaning, I got to spend some social time with a lot of friends.  Bonus there were three of the most adorable kittens there.  And double bonus one of my old housemates came too.  I was so happy to see here. 

    I have been listening to a lot of music from Dessa all night.  I work best with music.  Helps me keep pace.  This one in particular I repeated several times. 



    Well I need to get back to work in the kitchen.  Just thought I'd pop in and say hi. 

Comments