Lolita 52 Challenge: Vol. 15 - What My Own Lolita Lifestyle Is Like



   Hello everyone! ♥  ♥  This is my fifteenth post for the Lolita 52 Challenge created by +Caro Dee of FYeah Lolita.  If you love lolita fashion go check out the list .  It is plenty of fun to blog about or to use as conversation starters at meet ups.  Each Saturday I will answer one of the questions on the list.  Due to running off to a friends wedding I didn't post last Saturday.  The week before I talked about How I first found out about Lolita.  This week I am talking about number three,  What my own Lolita lifestyle is like .  If you'd like to see the rest of my answers they are all listed under my Lolita 52 Challenge tag.


    So what does my lolita lifestyle look like?  Definitely tea.  Earl Grey, Chai, and Green Jasmine.  

Gazing over issues of Gothic and Lolita Bible.  Watching videos and vlogs by lolitas.  Dancing to music and singing out loud.  Wearing cute and elegant fashion whenever I have the chance.  

   Getting a bike that I could ride on a dress.  Crafting if I get the chance.  Taking pictures of flowers and landscape.  

   Thrifting and dreaming of sewing pretty cloths.  

   I love living in a beautiful way and want to add more beauty and creativity to it.  What does your lolita lifestyle look like?  

Tata,
Lilian

Comments