It's that time again! Thursday. What things have you loved this week? Here are some of mine.
- A great pamphlet on Gender Neutral Pronouns.
- Also on the subject of gender, check out this pride soap.
- I found this great song through 8tracks, The Maiden And The Selkie by Jodi McIsaac
- I also found this song In All My Dreams I Drown
- Tea Fox Illustrations has some gorgeous art.
- This one in particular I'd like to have on my wall.
- Reading Scott Lynch's book "The Republic of Thieves." OMGs I need to read the first two and there is supposed to be another on coming out this year. I was hooked in the first page worth of text. Just the writing style had grasped my attention.
- I read this very thoughtful article on the word "passing" and the transgender community.
- 8tracks this week are:
- Follow me down by ChessasinChessire Sea and mythical creatures
- the dryad's comb by wildwoods This one is more Celtic and dryads
- postmodern vintage by interstellar dreamer Music by Postmodern Jukebox
- forest spirits by artificialorgans The forest and Japanese folk
- ☀ summer has come ☀ by mahoumi A dose of kawaii and Jpop
- Energized Writing by Beththebrave Just what it says. This is not your snozzy writing track.
- gothic by exorcise I do love that Southern Gothic sound
- The dark (in)side by sapphiresoul A little more darkness for your mood setting.
- Red velvet brownies. mmmmm
- Polymer snails. mmmm- wait no they're cute not tasty. lol
- Adorable kitty stories. This cat waits for the tram every single day for the past 10 years
- Hanging out with friends.
- Writing. I am making progress.
- How to Eat Sushi: You've Been Doing it Wrong
- 750words.com has been amazingly helpful in getting my writing back on track.
So tell me, What did you love this week? Let us know.