Lolita 52 Challenge: Vol. 22 - Lolitas I Would Love To Meet


   Hello there! ♥  ♥  This is my twenty second post for the Lolita 52 Challenge created by +Caro Dee of FYeah Lolita.  If you love lolita fashion, go check out the list along with the rest of Caro's blog.  It is fun to blog about or to use as conversation starters at meet ups.  Each Saturday I will answer one of the questions on the list.  Last time I talked about 5 pieces that every Lolita wardrobe should have, regardless of style.  This week I am talking about number fourteen,  Lolitas I would love to meet.  If you'd like to see the rest of my answers they are all listed under my Lolita 52 Challenge tag.

    Can I meet all the lolitas in my area and then some.   LOL  It is always fun to be able to talk fashion with someone.  But some of the lolitas that I would like to meet if I got a chance are lolita bloggers.  Especially those blogs I have been following for years.

Caro of F Yeah Lolita
Victoria Suzanne of Parfait Doll
Miss Lumpy of Her Lumpiness 

    I have been following their blogs for a long time now.  They have great information and excellent articles.  They seem like they would be pretty cool to meet in person.

    So how about you?  Who would you like to meet?

Comments