Things I Love Thursday: In Love with In Love With a Ghost

[Image description]  Words reading "Things I Love Thursday," in three slightly offset layers each in a different color.  Light purple, cream, and brown.

    I am totally head over heals in love with the music from "In Love With a Ghost."  As well as a few other people I have found on YouTube.  I was searching for something that had the feel of a witch's magic shop or something and I was not disappointed. 
  • In Love With a Ghost ♫
  • Syros ♫ 
  • Ambition ♫ 
  • Ujico*/Snail's House ♫
  • Keeping my nails painted
  • The art of Jacquelin de Leon.  I am following her on YouTube now too. ♥ 
  • Creating new things out of polymer clay 
  • Finding new found confidence in art and crafting 
  • Thinking of learning new skills 
  • Finally trying old skills for the first time in years
  • New scary opportunities 
  • Positive LGBTQIA+ news in Texas
  • A giveaway by my favorite Lolita Indie Brand Eat Me Ink Me.  Go check her stuff out.  Beautiful! 
  • Artifexian This guy talks about world building from a scientific point of view!!!! 
  • Drinking my tea outside in the sun while gazing at my rose garden 
  • New episodes in several different shows I am following 
  • Friends giving you advice when you desperately need it.  


    Yuri's Night!  Did you know today is Yuri's Night?  Learn more here.

    Depression has been an issue for a few months now.  To be honest it is something I always have, but it has been pretty bad for a while now.  I have made attempts at doing something about it with mixed results.  So I think it is time I start doing these gratitude list consistently.  I should also do some other stuff to help with my depression, but I'll have to think about that.  Anyway I want to write more.  So I am hoping I can find a way to write and post here way more often than I have been the last (looks at number of posts) year and then some.  Eek.  Well.  I'm gonna see if I can kick this funk.  One day and one happy thought at a time.  Here goes.

  I hope you are doing okay or even well.  Wherever you are in the world.   

Tata, 
Lilian A. Brennan

Comments