Things I Love Thursday: A lot of Shows this Week

[Image description]  Words reading "Things I Love Thursday," in three slightly offset layers each in a different color.  Light purple, cream, and brown.
    This week has been a little slow.  I did go to Free Comic Book Day to support my friend and the local comic shop.  I also had fun at the craft store.  But I have had brain fog much of the rest of the week.  I did get to see a show by Dr. Pamela Gay that I hadn't really known about before.  I might try watching it more.  It had the absolute cutest intro.  Seriously, just watch the first 40 or so seconds to see the intro. 

    And here are more things that made me smile.  Please share some of yours with me. 

  • Playing Minecraft with the Thaumcraft mod
  • Making faces at my little niece 
  • Fresh bedding that smells so nice
  • Looking forward to Critical Role tonight
  • Music 
  • Reading Marie Kondo's book "The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up" again.  
  • Reading in bed, on the couch with tea. Reading everywhere.  
  • OH MY Gods the new Steven Universe Episodes!!!!!   
  • Also a new episode of Ladybug and Chat Noir.  I am so happy with that.  New one this weekend.  Yay! 
  • My avocado colored nail polish.  It matches so many items in the house and my house dress.  
  • Rewatching season 1 of LARPs  

 

    So how has your week gone?  Do you watch  Steven Universe or Ladybug and Chat Noir?  

Tata, 
Lilian A. Brennan

Comments