Things I Love Thursday: Autumn is here!

    Well it is Thursday.  Anyone who follows Gala Darling is certain to know about her weekly gratitude lists, called “Things I Love Thursday”(TiLT for short).  I am so grateful to Gala Darling for running this feature on her blog.  I started writing my own TiLT lists on my LiveJournal about 10 months ago and my perspective on life has shifted so much in those ten months.  We can get so caught up in the negative that we forget about all the good things that have happened.  It is a great practice to sit down once a week and meditate on all the good things that happened.  If you write them down you can always go back and read them.  This can be a great way to give yourself an emotional boost on those rough days.

    I feel that it is only natural that I start posting my Things I Love Thursday lists here.  So without further ado here is Petticoat Pedaler's first TiLT list.




    I would again like to extend a big thank you to Gala Darling for inspiring me to remember the good things.  Check out some of her lists under her Things I Love Thursday Tag.

Comments

  1. There are so many dragonflies out and about right now! I really should go for a nice walk, especially since it hasn't been quite so hot out.

    I know the exact feeling you're talking about regarding doing some cleaning! I don't enjoy cleaning, but it always feels nice when everything is nice and neat. :3

    Glad you're enjoying Far Lands or Bust! Sometimes I like to just have one of those playing in the background, sort of like a podcast, while I'm doing other things.

    Yes! Autumn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dragonflies have been marvelous. I even saw a lightning bug the other day. A nice slow walk will give you a great opportunity to see all the wonderful gems that nature has set out.

      Not "everything is nice and neat" yet. But it is getting there.

      That is a really good idea. LOL. Maybe while I am cleaning.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your first blog-based TiLT post! :D

    I know what you mean about the cleaning. I don't particularly enjoy cleaning, but when I've completed the cleaning, everything just seems so much better.

    I've been having trouble finding 8tracks playlists that I really enjoy lately, so I'll definitely give these a try!

    Looking forward to your next post. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :)

      I don't think many people actually love cleaning. Though when I was a kid, cleaning glass and mirrors was the chore I preferred to do.

      I have had days where I can't seem to find anything to listen to also. Good luck with 8tracks.

      Delete

Post a Comment