I feel that it is only natural that I start posting my Things I Love Thursday lists here. So without further ado here is Petticoat Pedaler's first TiLT list.
- Going for walks
- Bicycle rides
- I love to listen to 8tracks while I am working. Here are some of the mixes I loved this week:
- To Labor Is To Pray by snapkangaroo
- ☺Zen is As Zen Does☺۞ by phoenixfaithfromfire
- This one is a little funkier than I normally listen to, but it was great and motivating as I worked. Brighten Up Your Day by OthmaneSkina
- PERFECT PICNIC by galadarling
- The feeling of satisfaction after doing some good cleaning around the home
- Dreams and Following These Dreams: Olivia Bee at TEDxAmsterdamWomen
- I was turned on to this by a friend Lacy. Far Lands or Bust! I get to watch a guy play minecraft and talk about all sorts of things, including space flight news and coffee. Awesome bonus: He his raising money for Child's Play Charity. Go to his about page for more details.
- Cinnamon tea
- Hearing "Paint It Black" in French Marie Laforet - Marie Douceur/Marie Colere
- Seeing the birds flying south
- This song “What You Know” by masshimaro. It has such an upbeat sound.
I would again like to extend a big thank you to Gala Darling for inspiring me to remember the good things. Check out some of her lists under her Things I Love Thursday Tag.