Pages

October 1, 2013

October Try-its

Try-its!  What are try-its?  Try-its are the former name for the girl scout badges for the brownie level.  Cute little triangular shaped badges they get for of course trying and learning new things.

I like to start the month off with a list of things I want to try.  Try to do.  Try to taste.  Try to see.  Sometimes it is a more focused list of my bigger goals and sometimes it includes websites and blogs I have been meaning to take the time to explore and sometimes it is just a list of things I need to finish.  When the end of the month rolls around I see what all I have checked off and make a new list for the next month.
This month I would like to:


  1. Check out a site brought to my attention by a friend.  The site is called “Tiny Buddha” 
  2. Get prepared for Nanowrimo.  I am a planner and I want all my resources laid out when November the first rolls in.  
  3. Get the program GIMP and start studying tutorials.  Which means I also need to find tutorials.
  4. Play more French in the background.  
  5. Write down my a theme for each room and collect paint swatches.  
  6. Finish one book and start another one.  
  7. Decorate for autumn.

So what are you focusing on this month?


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...