I like to start the month off with a list of things I want to try. Try to do. Try to taste. Try to see. Sometimes it is a more focused list of my bigger goals and sometimes it includes websites and blogs I have been meaning to take the time to explore and sometimes it is just a list of things I need to finish. When the end of the month rolls around I see what all I have checked off and make a new list for the next month.
This month I would like to:
- Check out a site brought to my attention by a friend. The site is called “Tiny Buddha”
- Get prepared for Nanowrimo. I am a planner and I want all my resources laid out when November the first rolls in.
- Get the program GIMP and start studying tutorials. Which means I also need to find tutorials.
- Play more French in the background.
- Write down my a theme for each room and collect paint swatches.
- Finish one book and start another one.
- Decorate for autumn.