Things I Love Thursday: Happy Halloween

    Well today is Halloween.  A wonderful day indeed.  However you celebrate, I hope you are having fun and being safe.  On one of my bike trips, this week, I found this Halloween colored cutie on a door.  He even looked at the camera.
Jumping Spider
Jumping Spider
Googly Eye Pumpkin Girl
Image from The Graphics Fairy
    I am now trying out bloglovin.  Follow my blog with Bloglovin.  Hope your week is going great.   What did you love this week?  Did you dress up?

Comments

  1. That is a pretty adorable spider, and I'm not even particularly fond of spiders most of the time.

    I just read a bit of Robot Hugs, and I like it very much. I shall have to bookmark it and read more later. :)

    Happy Halloween!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is a cutie. I am glad you like robot hugs too. It was a good Halloween. Hope yours was too.

      Delete
  2. I tend to be scared to spiders, but that little guy is pretty cute!

    Books!!! Always book!!! :D

    Now I'm gonna have to go check out Robot Hugs too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely go check out Robot Hugs. The Halloween post is simple and so cute!

      Delete

Post a Comment