|My new key chain decoration!|
Well it is Thursday again and of course that comes with a Things I Love Thursday list. A gratitude list is a great way to help remember the positive things we enjoy and experience. Check out some of Gala Darling's TiLT lists over at her blog. It was her weekly gratitude lists that inspired me to give this a try. I love these lists. They really help me keep a positive perspective even on the really unpleasant weeks. Have you tried writing a gratitude list?
- Letter to a Young Writer: ‘Get Lost’
- The folks over at The Office of Letters and Lights are awesome. Here is a character questionnaire they posted. NaNo Prep: The Official NaNoWriMo Character Questionnaire
- OneRepublic - Counting Stars This song has so much energy.
- 8tracks this week include french tags and autumn tags
- : je suis le thé / tu es la tasse by 4METHYST More french.
- Falling for Fall by justcallmeizzo Celebrate autumn with this one.
- Cecil and Carlos by haiiaua suggested by my friend Chantel
- Relaxing by chaipink Chinesse and relaxing. Nice background.
- eyes closed by professorzachary Relaxing. Also good background.
- And one more for background. Drops of Light by sikalamam
- News about MAVEN and word that it has an exception to the shutdown. So no waiting till 2016 for the launch!!! Atlas 5 launcher erected for MAVEN's launch to Mars
- I am loving the site Calm. I learned about it from my friend Lacy. I have been using it for meditation.
- Earl Grey Tea with milk and sugar. <3
- Writing in the morning.
- Imagining the perfect way to decorate my space.
- Science updates via twitter.
- Having my own violin.
- Found this song via 8tracks.com. I just love the sound. BASTILLE // Pompeii at The British Museum Thank you 8tracks.
- Going for walks when I can't seem to focus.
- This new Lego mini fig.
- This was a very good article. WARNING: About sexual harassment. The Insidious Power of Not-Quite-Harassment
- The last article lead me to this one. A Message To Women From A Man: You Are Not “Crazy”
- The cupcake I bought for my key chain. I got it from Monica of addicTokki at RealmsCon.
What did you love this week?