Things I Love Thursday: Realms Con



    This week has been so busy.  I worked at the convention and met all sorts of people.  How is your week going?

  • Seeing humming birds for the first time in what seems like forever.
  • Experimenting with blending lipstick colors.
  • Helping friends. (Worked at Realms con)
  • Seeing other lolitas in person.  
  • Finally finding an adorably cute little cupcake for my key chain.  
  • Sleeping for eight hours.  
  • Steam punks.  They are cool, crafty, innovative people.  Special shout out to the crew of Air Ship Isabella!  
  • Talking about hats and making hats.  
  • A great TEDxSF Talk by Mel Robbins TEDxSF - Mel Robbins - F--- YOU - How To Stop Screwing Yourself Over
  • Just hanging out in the local bookstore.  
  • Cinnamon tea
  • Listening to the silence once in a while
  • Going for walks
  • Brainstorming about my NaNoWriMo project and having an epiphany.  


Comments

  1. You know, all of a sudden I've been seeing a little hummingbird visiting our bird feeders in the backyard! Need to mix up some sugar water for him!

    I really should go to Realms Con next year. I always like seeing all the steam punk stuff at A-Kon. People are so creative with their costumes, accessories, and props!

    I don't know that I'm going to participate in NaNoWriMo this year, but I could certainly do with some brainstorming! Sounds like your planning is coming along quite well. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Humming birds are so cute. Definitely encourage it to come back.

    I need to go to A-Kon some time. The steam punks were great. Lovely people to talk to.

    I'll root for you if you do decide to take the challenge. What do you want to brainstorm? Anything in particular? As for my planning I am trying my best.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment