Pages

October 24, 2013

Things I Love Thursday: Science!


Pink rose
This rose had a fragrant smell.
    There is a whole mess of wonderful things that I am loving this week.  It has been a very science friendly week for me.   I also got out a lot for rides on my gorgeous bike.  Enjoy and let me know what you are loving this week.



  •  Jazz
  • There are so many butterflies out.  There was even one that flew along side me on my bike for several blocks.  That one was a sizable orange one.  I've also seen yellow ones, blue-grey ones, and I think white ones.  
Blue grey butterfly
This little guy hung out for me while I
 snapped up pictures of him on the roadside.

  • Going for bike rides on beautiful days and taking my camera.  
  • Finding a bush of pink roses that smelled lovely.  See the picture at the top of the post.  
  • Lolita and prince-style fashion.  So cute and adorable!
  • Chocolate
  • Chocolate chai lattes

  • This tweet and the related article.  Seriously you can't make this stuff up.

  • Viewing the sky and identifying objects and constellations.   
  • Catching up on the last two weeks of Far Lands or Bust. Just saw episode 302.  

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...