|This rose had a fragrant smell.|
- I found this Pinterest board Truly ASIA~ I look of the traditional attire of many of the Asian countries.
- Wearing my pashminas. They are so versatile. I need to get some new colors.
- Don't call me Shirley - Airplane!(1980)
- Managed to see all but the first nine minutes of the Virtual Star Party - October 20, 2013 Live! We got to make requests about what to see through the telescopes and I got to see my favorite Messier object M45(Pleiades). I was so happy.
- Finding a Pinterest user who's boards are almost all astronomy and space related. William Bacon
- And now for some of my wonderful finds from 8tracks.com
- Letters to Monsieur Voltaire by ladylindy Very, Very classical.
- Lump Sum by separations Found this one through Chantel
- A winter garden by ladylindy This one was gourgeous. Even started to sing along to some of the songs.
- a collection of tender, trembling things. by SpecterSam I keep coming back to this particular mix. I know I have put it on my TiLT lists before and probably will again.
- This gave me a great list of people to start looking through and following for more sciency awesomness. Women in Astro/Phys/etc
Looking for awesome women in physics & astronomy to follow on Twitter? I made a list: https://t.co/cUGnir4cGb (incl some related fields)
— Katie Mack (@AstroKatie) October 21, 2013
- There are so many butterflies out. There was even one that flew along side me on my bike for several blocks. That one was a sizable orange one. I've also seen yellow ones, blue-grey ones, and I think white ones.
|This little guy hung out for me while I|
snapped up pictures of him on the roadside.
- Going for bike rides on beautiful days and taking my camera.
- Finding a bush of pink roses that smelled lovely. See the picture at the top of the post.
- Lolita and prince-style fashion. So cute and adorable!
- Chocolate chai lattes
- This tweet and the related article. Seriously you can't make this stuff up.
Mexico clown convention denies link to killing of former cartel leader whose attackers were dressed as clowns http://t.co/mIm1t0v9kE
— BBC News (World) (@BBCWorld) October 24, 2013
- Viewing the sky and identifying objects and constellations.
- Catching up on the last two weeks of Far Lands or Bust. Just saw episode 302.