Things I Love Thursday: Science!


Pink rose
This rose had a fragrant smell.
    There is a whole mess of wonderful things that I am loving this week.  It has been a very science friendly week for me.   I also got out a lot for rides on my gorgeous bike.  Enjoy and let me know what you are loving this week.



  •  Jazz
  • There are so many butterflies out.  There was even one that flew along side me on my bike for several blocks.  That one was a sizable orange one.  I've also seen yellow ones, blue-grey ones, and I think white ones.  
Blue grey butterfly
This little guy hung out for me while I
 snapped up pictures of him on the roadside.

  • Going for bike rides on beautiful days and taking my camera.  
  • Finding a bush of pink roses that smelled lovely.  See the picture at the top of the post.  
  • Lolita and prince-style fashion.  So cute and adorable!
  • Chocolate
  • Chocolate chai lattes

  • This tweet and the related article.  Seriously you can't make this stuff up.

  • Viewing the sky and identifying objects and constellations.   
  • Catching up on the last two weeks of Far Lands or Bust. Just saw episode 302.  

Comments

  1. I've been thinking that having a pashmina or two would be nice. :3 Now I'm going to have to start checking out my options.

    Yay for flowers and butterflies and lovely music! Gotta check out those playlists!

    Also, I should start taking my camera out with me more often. I never have it when I happen upon something I want to snap a photo of.

    A chocolate chai latte sounds divine right now!

    Also, I really need to catch up on Far Lands or Bust.

    So many great things this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely go check out Foxys Designs near Sprouts. That is where I got mine. There are also many on amazon, but it is always nice to see an item in person.

      I still need to go see if you posted any this week. BTW "a collection of tender, trembling things" by SpecterSam is great to write to.

      The camera is a great thing to take with you. It also gives you an additional reason to look for all the pretty things the world has to offer.

      Yep. Just had another one Friday with my friend Jenn. We talked about life and blogging.

      LOL. Let me know which episode you are on and we can geek out about it some time.

      Thank you. I look forward to seeing your list. <3 It was a really busy and rough weekend.

      Delete

Post a Comment