Things I love Thursday: A Full Year of Gratitude

Victorian Lady
Image from The Graphics Fairy

    That's correct.  I have been keeping a gratitude list for a full year now.  I decided to go back to that first list I made a year ago and see what I was thankful for then.  It is really nice to be able to look back.  If you haven't tried making a gratitude list yet I highly suggest it.  One of the things on last years list was "NaNoWriMo for being one of the things that helped to end my two year writer's block."  Now for this weeks list.
  • Autumn and the seasonal arrival of mincemeat pie 
  • As for 8tracks this week:
  •  Showing off my small collection of Lego mini figs.  Some of which I have used as role playing minis.  
  • Playing Feed The Beast
  • Seeing a couple episodes of the old Addams Family episodes.  
  • IMDb My go to for info on movies and shows.  
  • Friends and family I have meet over the years.  
  • Watching the launching of MAVEN!!!! 
  • Being around people in real life that don't just think I am weird when I nerd out
  • Twitter and Pinterest.  Such great ways to get information, inspiration or to spread joy and laughter.
  • Working on my NaNoWriMo project.
  • Chocolate Chai Latte
  • Fashion
  • Sleep
  • Warm baths
  • Bloglovin'
  • Thrifting
    I want to send out a huge THANK YOU to Gala Darling!  I have said before, Gala Darling, is the blogger that inspired me to start writing these awesome lists.  She has so many encouraging words to share and I have discovered so much through her blog.  
    Happy Thursday!!!

Comments

  1. I've never had mincemeat pie, but my mom said it was her dad's favorite and they always had it during the holidays.

    The Lego mini figs are so cute. How many/which ones do you have? I don't have any, but I think they're pretty cool. :3

    Mmm...chocolate chai latte. So gooood!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mincemeat is definitely worth trying.

      As for the legos I am not sure how to fit all of it in a comment, so I am planing a post about it.

      Just had another of those chocolate chais last night.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment