|Scientist from Lego Minifig Series 11|
It has been a wonderful and busy week. I am still behind in my novel for NaNoWriMo. However my last two sessions were both over 1500 words and I am confident I can catch back up to my goal. I would like to give a shout of thanks to Gala Darling again who inspired me to originally start these gratitude lists by posting her own on a weekly basis and blogging about how much in can improve your outlook on life and your own situation when you make efforts to notice and remember the things that make you happy, laugh, or just smile. I have suggested gratitude lists to others and they have also seen results. If you haven't tried writing your own gratitude list I highly suggest giving it a try.
- This Sailor Moon board on Pinterest. Yes, I like Sailor Moon. It was my gateway anime. :D
- Amanda Palmer - The Killing Type WARNING: Viewer discretion advised. For mature audiences only.
- Posted about this article a while back. Lego finally releases a female-scientist minifig I decided when I saw it that I wanted, wanted, that minifig. Saw a few cases at the local grocery store. Sat down(on the floor) and handled each package feeling for the beakers. I went through two cases to find this gem. She is pictured above examining her little yellow beaker. I was on the second to last package when I felt the beaker and I was filled with such joy and victory.
- One day I will learn the tango. A dance that is filled with such passion and intensity. Here is a video I enjoyed. Also enjoyed watching some swing dancing.
-  Pat Benatar - Hell Is for Children - Live 2001 TRIGGER WARNING: subject is child abuse
- Elizabeth Gilbert: Your elusive creative genius
- Oh so many 8tracks:
- Fly, Pen, Fly -- A Writing Mix! by Katarinea
- ♫ moi je joue by Glasnost
- : je suis le thé / tu es la tasse by 4METHYST
- Moi Je Joue by kamille81791327
- la vie en rose by tights
- Parlez vous Francais? by I'm a Dreamer
- Blissful Morning by StarwaveImpulse
- Got an awesome pull-over hoodie from my grandparents. I reads: "There are three kinds of pain. Pain excruciating pain, and stepping on a Lego."
- Also got a jar of huckleberry jam!!!
So what was awesome in your life this week?