Things I Love Thursday: Legos

Scientist from Lego Minifig Series 11
Scientist from Lego Minifig Series 11

   It has been a wonderful and busy week.  I am still behind in my novel for NaNoWriMo.  However my last two sessions were both over 1500 words and I am confident I can catch back up to my goal.  I would like to give a shout of thanks to Gala Darling again who inspired me to originally start these gratitude lists by posting her own on a weekly basis and blogging about how much in can improve your outlook on life and your own situation when you make efforts to notice and remember the things that make you happy, laugh, or just smile.  I have suggested gratitude lists to others and they have also seen results.  If you haven't tried writing your own gratitude list I highly suggest giving it a try.


    So what was awesome in your life this week?  

Comments

  1. The Lego figure is fantastic, and the little beakers are adorable! I'm glad you were able to find her!

    You know, I never really watched much Sailor Moon. I remember when they showed in on Toonami in the afternoons, and I caught bits of it, but my gateway anime was Tenchi Muyo. :) Maybe I should try some Sailor Moon sometime.

    Good luck on getting caught up on your novel! You can do it! :D

    Also, huckleberry jam is so good! I've only had it once before, but I plan on getting some more in the future. Hope you're having a good weekend so far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are supposed to be showing a new version of Sailor Moon next year that is said to be closer to the manga. It was going to air this past summer, however was delayed. I am looking forward to seeing that if I can.

      As for the novel, I think I am doing well. I got 3k in one day and then another 1600 yesterday. I hope to get another few bursts done today.

      Huckleberry is tasty. I once had a huckleberry shake. It was delicious.

      Delete

Post a Comment