|Image from The Graphics Fairy|
The week leading up to Thanksgiving can be a busy and stressful one. That just gives me more of an excuse to take note of the things I enjoy in each day. Here is my list of things I loved this week. Happy Thanksgiving and be safe.
- Revlon Parfumerie Autumn Spice
- Having a really good writing day with just under 6k words.
- 8tracks automatically lead me to these three. I have been listening to them a lot while I have been writing:
- Fly, Pen, Fly -- A Writing Mix! by Katarinea
- epic songs to write to by malfoymannor
- Walk until your feet bleed. And then keep walking. by vezzdawg
- Here's one I baked to this morning. knee socks by beachgoths
@DNLee5 @katiesci Ada Lovelace. First programmer. Not first female programmer. First programmer ever.
— OccupyMyCat (@OccupyMyCat) November 22, 2013
- Cinnamon Tea
- Making story decisions on the fly with the help of my pretty gaming dice.
- This short documentary on lolita fashion. Sugar Coated - A short documentary about Lolita Fashion
- Taking a tea break to do some outlining and brainstorming.
- Dressing up because I want to
- Planning on going to a lolita meet up
- Clear nights
- . . . Pumpkin everything :D
Happy Holidays. Listen to some great music, spend time with loved ones, and remember to take note of life's pleasures.