December Try-its

Blue Morning Glories
Image from The Graphics Fairy

    Last month I was a crazy person.  I bit off way more than I could chew.  But we can never truly know our limits until we test them.  Yet even when we test them, our limits of today are not necessarily our limits of tomorrow or the day after.  Or the week after. Or even the year.  We have the ability and the power in us to push our limits.  So here goes with another month of Try-its.

  1. Do more of what I love.  I neglected a lot of things last month.  This month I want to read more, ride my bike more, take more pictures, just enjoy all the things I love more.  
  2. Finish things.  I want to attempt or finish as many of the items on my 13 Autumn goals as possible.  Also there are several small things that I have just been putting off in my life and around the home.  I have more links and people to check out in my bookmarks than I can tell you.  I’d really like to take a crack at going through all those things.  I hope to have less on my to-do list by the time winter is here and even less than that when the new year arrives.  
  3. Study more.  This one goes along with number one.  I love studying.  I would like to put some extra focus on it this month since NaNoWriMo is over.  I especially want to focus on French.  
  4. Improve my health.  I’d like to start taking some measures to be healthier.  You know drink more water, get more sleep, eat more veggies.  I do like veggies.  

    December is the last month of the year, so lets make it well worth remembering.  Try something new.  Learn something.  Finish something.  I would also like to invite you ahead of time to join me in creating some awesome and ambitious 13 Winter Goals lists.  Not sure what I mean or need a refresher, go check out my post for 13 Autumn Goals.

    Best of luck in all your endeavors and lots of love.
Lily

Comments