Pages

December 19, 2013

Things I Love Thursday: Violins and Happiness


Inside of Violin Case
Found this raised heart in the velvet inside my violin case. 


    This week started out a bit sluggish for me.  I am thinking it may have been due, in part, to the unregionably cold weather.  Last I checked I live in Texas.  LOL  It has warmed up though.  I am hopping my energy will warm up too.  Now onward to the list of wonderful things.  

  • Kansas - Carry On Wayward Son
  • Buying rosin so I can play the violin I got.  
  • Discovered Aromantic Aardvark (Look a tumblr --> Aromantica Ardvark)
  • "Without a Summer" by Mary Robinette Kowal
  • Tweeting in letter format
  • The raised heart shape inside my violin case
  • Playing the violin, even if I''m not that good
  • Being inspired to write while I am reading(this can also be frustrating)
  • Listening to the music I used to listen to and deciding that it is indeed still awesome!  To name a few:
    • Simon & Garfunkel
    • Kansas
    • Stix
    • Queen
    • Skillet
    • Blue October 
    • Hoobastank
    • Three Days Grace
    • Billie Holiday
    • Frank Sinatra
    • Louis Armstrong (Yeah I could keep going, but Mr Armstrong is a great note to end on)
  • Tchaikovsky's works.  This week loving The Nutcracker.  
  • Dreaming of eventually putting an old school functioning gramophone in my sitting room.  
  • And conspiring to at least get my hands on a record player for my sitting room.  Then I can collect all the classical music I love on records.  
  • And on those two notes, Being an anachronist.  
  • China is the third country to successfully land a spacecraft on the moon.  China’s Maiden Lunar Rover ‘Yutu’ Rolls 6 Wheels onto the Moon – Photo and Video Gallery
  • This Pinterest Board Too Old for Dress Up? Psh!
  • Only one 8track this week: bawm by abby.allison2
  • The fact that I own a good selection of clasical music to play when I feel like it
  • Inspiration! in all its forms
  • This grammar pin 
    So what are you loving this week?  What made you smile?  

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...