|My 2013 Memory Jar|
This is my first TiLT post of 2014. Could your life use more positivity? Do you ever feel like nothing goes your way? There are a lot of things that we can not control. Our attitudes however can make a huge impact on how we feel. And on how others perceive us. I well know how frustrating it can be when someone tells you to just change your attitude though. Changing your attitude takes time and effort. However, little steps will make a big difference over time. My life has become much more positive since I started doing these lists. I think everyone could benefit from writing a gratitude list. Taking some time out of each week to take note of the good things and write them down so you can see them later. It is a great practice that I learned from Gala Darling. If you want to be more positive and happier in 2014, give gratitude lists a try. Here is this weeks list.
- Oasis - Wonderwall
- Gold Toe Nails
- Wanting a new book to read
- Muse - Uprising (for some reason it makes me think of Doctor Who)
- 8tracks the is week:
- Más allá de lo que jamás puedas imaginar by KairiSwift
- Libraries, labyrinths, & garden parties. by kty
- Mid-term Study Mix by aliciakohler
- Undisclosed Desires by Reddiamondss At over 9 hours long I am still listening to this one.
- The Addams Family
- Getting a song back under my fingers.
- Picking what color to make my toes next. Pink I think.
- Violin time.
- Kitties. <3 <3
- A new episode of FLoB
- This tumblr post. I want to know who modded that figure.
- Creating art for no other reason than to create art.
- Green Jasmine tea with lemon and honey
- Retiring one Memory Jar and planing to find a new one.
- The Cranberries - Zombie
So what did you love this week?