It has been a busy week with up and downs. But that is why it is important to take note of the good stuff. Here are some of the things I loved this week.
- Pretty purple flowers around my home.
- Hanging up my own art.
- Lana Del Rey - Young and Beautiful
- 100 years of style
- 40 Maps That Will Help You Make Sense of the World
- Bicycle art I Want to Ride My Bicycle
- Seven Lies You Believe about Yourself - Blimey Cow
- A few new 8tracks this week in addition to the 13 hour long Undisclosed Desires by Reddiamondss that I have been listening to for about a month now:
- Music To get Lost In... by clasique
- Soundscapes for rainy days by KlangWerk
- Here is another long one I haven't finished yet. Still Studying. by giginana
- Rereading this post by Gala Darling The Playgirl's Guide To Radical Self-Love
- Violin lessons! So glad to be back at them.
- A day full of friends.
- Attending a recital and having dinner with a friend.
- Some really excellent brainstorm sessions.
It is supposed to get chilly this week, so perhaps I will pick up the stuff to make hot chocolate from scratch. That is always an enjoyable way to spend time especially if I am making some for a friend too. Hope your week was great. If there's anything you loved this week you'd like to share just let me know in the comments.