|This week's flowers.|
Despite the frigid weather (frigid for my region) it has been a nice week. My writing is starting to kick the whole winter blues lull to the side. I have started making what feels like real progress on my project. I played a lot on The Sims 3 this week. I am building a house. It is a big house and I tend to take my time with each room and try to perfect it. I feel really good about what I have done with the eclectic home so far. It is also a nice way to let my creativity run loose. I have slept really well lately too. that is always a good thing. Here are some of the great things that happened this week.
- Had a great day off.
- Created in The Sims 3
- Saw a pink balloon rolling down the walkway.
- Met a new person.
- Here are this weeks 8track:
- Soundscapes for rainy days by KlangWerk
- Still Studying. by giginana
- tell me a story by lizhunt3r
- Peaceful Mornings by StarwaveImpulse Probably one of my all time favorites. This is my go to for a feel good start to my mornings.
- PERFECT PICNIC by galadarling Want a taste of that summer feel to ward off the winter blues? Try this fun mix.
- This was an enlightening read over at NPR: The Dark Origins Of Valentine's Day
- Finishing a book.
- I reread this post by Gala Darling, again: The Playgirl's Guide To Radical Self-Love
- An interesting study on why we forget things: Why walking through a doorway makes you forget
- This guy's pictures are crisp and stunning. Here is the one that got my attention.
- Decorating the walls of my sitting room.
- A kitten playing in a swarm of blue butterflies.
- Pink Carnations
- Science and antihydrogen: Anti-beam me up, Scotty!
- Accidentally leaving my shoes in the spot that the heater blows at. Then putting them on to leave and enjoying warm feet. Happy accident.
- This page is my go to for finding out about those odd and sometimes little known holidays. 2013-2014 Bizarre , Wacky and Unique Holidays. Today is National Inane Answering Message Day. So go leave one of your friends a strange or inane message on their phone. ;D
- Finally finding a Fluttershy in the cute My Little Pony plushies.
- Getting a good bit of writing and brainstorming done.
- Fighting off the cold with hot tea and cocoa.
- Being able to go out on the bike.
|Isn't she a cutie?|
What did you love this week?