Things I Love Thursday: National Inane Answering Message Day

Pink Carnations
This week's flowers.

    Despite the frigid weather (frigid for my region) it has been a nice week.  My writing is starting to kick the whole winter blues lull to the side.  I have started making what feels like real progress on my project.  I played a lot on The Sims 3 this week.  I am building a house.  It is a big house and I tend to take my time with each room and try to perfect it.  I feel really good about what I have done with the eclectic home so far.  It is also a nice way to let my creativity run loose.  I have slept really well lately too.  that is always a good thing.  Here are some of the great things that happened this week.
Fluttershy Plushie
Isn't she a cutie?

    What did you love this week?

Comments

  1. The Sims seems like so much fun, especially the room building and decorating bits. I've only played the Facebook version and the one available as an app on my Kindle Fire, and I have a feeling they're both much different than what the game is actually supposed to be like. I ended up deleting the app because I felt a bit too obligated to go "check on" my Sims and complete quests. D:

    That article about Valentine's Day was pretty interesting!

    Thanks for linking to another awesome photographer to check out. What fantastic photos! I had a few links to photographers on my list this week too, and I always enjoying finding more pretty pictures to look at and find inspiration in.

    Cute Fluttershy!

    Hot tea and cocoa are always good! Tried any new teas lately?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure about the other versions, but I have seen the Sims iPhone app and it is very different from the PC version I have. It is very fun and it can be addicting for me.

      I will have to go check out your TiLT list next. Great photos and always wonderful to see.

      My latest teas has been Bigelow's Jasmine Green Tea. It is tasty and inexpensive.

      Delete

Post a Comment