Pages

January 30, 2014

Things I Love Thursday: National Inane Answering Message Day

Pink Carnations
This week's flowers.

    Despite the frigid weather (frigid for my region) it has been a nice week.  My writing is starting to kick the whole winter blues lull to the side.  I have started making what feels like real progress on my project.  I played a lot on The Sims 3 this week.  I am building a house.  It is a big house and I tend to take my time with each room and try to perfect it.  I feel really good about what I have done with the eclectic home so far.  It is also a nice way to let my creativity run loose.  I have slept really well lately too.  that is always a good thing.  Here are some of the great things that happened this week.
Fluttershy Plushie
Isn't she a cutie?

    What did you love this week?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...