|Image from The Graphics Fairy|
I took a wonderful unplanned trip to spend time with one of my best friends. We didn't do anything out of the ordinary (for us), yet it was like a little mini unplanned vacation. It is amazing how great things can be when you spend quality time with people you love. When was the last time you just hung out with one of your best friends?
- Violin lessons.
- Lolita blogs and RSS feeds.
- Here are this weeks 8tracks. I hope you find something you enjoy.
- Parlez vous Francais? by I'm a Dreamer
- concentrate by prettyvacunt Good for meditating.
- speak easy. by cnderellie Jazz.
- Shh, She's Writing (Instrumental Mix) by lauraingalli Excellent to write to.
- This chemistry demonstration, Iodine Clock demonstration.
- Decorating my home with fresh flowers.
- Hanging out with another science nerd and talking shop over dinner and a drink.
- Star gazing.
- Walking and climbing over rocks.
- Disney's Brave. Just saw it this week and loved it.
- A fluffy warm kitty that will cuddle with you at bed time. And just kitties in general.
- Great stories.
- Trying new food places.
- The flow of creativity that seems to hit when you put yourself in a new setting.
It was a great week and I can't possibly list everything that I did and loved this week. Not in a reasonable amount of time. And that is a part of the wonder and adventure of this week. I hope your week is going great. Be adventurous and try new things. Try things you haven't done in a while. And most importantly make time for friends. Never under estimate the awesomeness of a good friend.