Things I Love Thursday: Friends and Music

Bouquet and end table
A peak at the sitting room and the lovely bouquet.  


    This had been a fabulous week.  I had an after Valentine's bash with friends to celebrate all forms of love, including self love.  I hung out at a friends and tried new things.  I got some tables that make my sitting room look more complete.  Maybe I'll do some photos later on.  I really enjoyed myself overall.  Here is my list:


    How did you fare this week?  What things made you laugh, smile, or bubble over with joy?  Tell me about it.  

Comments

  1. Your tilt posts really inspire me c: I am going to start my own tilt posts hopefully later today! It's a good chance to remind oneself of the little and big positives in ones life, and I think I need that (everyone does too really)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad to have inspired you and I do hope you make many gratitude lists. These TiLT posts have done so much for me. You are quite right, everyone could benefit from taking time to look at and make note of the positive things in their lives. Best of luck. I am off to read your TiLT post now. :)

      Delete
  2. The post-Valentine's Day bash was fun, indeed! Yay for discount chocolates, yummy cake, and sparkly grape-apple juice!

    Lots of music is great! I seem to be stuck on the same couple of artists lately. I just want to listen to the same songs on repeat. XD

    I've never watched Sailor Moon, but I've seen some of the Self-Positive Sailor Scouts things. So awesome!

    So many good things on your list! :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for coming. It was so much fun. I should have bought more chocolate to stretch out till after Easter. The sparkling apple grape juice was delicious. I saw a pear one I would like to try at some point.

      I have times like that where I am listening to a lot of the same artists. Who are you listening to at the moment?

      Sailor Moon was my gateway anime. Haven't watched it in some time. I do love the self-positive messages I have been seeing more and more of out there.

      Delete

Post a Comment