|Ace pride bookmark.|
It has been a rather busy week for me. I really got tucked out. This week reminded me how important sleep is. I ended up sleeping at odd hours (for me) and sleeping through alarms too. Have you been getting enough sleep?
On to the list of joy!
- It is absolutely great to hear about rulings like this that advance the rights of transgender people. Why This Transgender Teen's Big Victory Matters
- Reading my friend Lacy's post Five Senses – Winter Edition got me in a music mood. Check out her post to see her favorite winter things related to the five senses. Here are some of the songs I love.
- Everclear - Wonderful
- Soggy Bottom Boys - I'm A Man Of Constant Sorrow (O Brother, Where Art Thou?)
- Butthole Surfers - Pepper
- Both Johnny Cash and Unwoman's covers of the Nine Inch Nails song "Hurt"
- Also from O Brother, Where Art Thou?, the sirens' song, "Go to Sleep Little Baby!"
- Cake - The Distance
- The Verve - Bitter Sweet Symphony
- The Cranberries - Zombie. Oh my gods yes!
- Goodness it has been a while since I heard this one. Chumbawamba - Tubthumping
- I always liked the sound of their songs. Smash Mouth - Walkin' On The Sun
- Taking time to piddle around on the internet and look at beautiful lolita dresses.
- Dancing in public. Because I don't care what they think. I'm having fun.
- Robot Hug's Depression The Comic
- This week I have a single 8track to share: Mazurka by expfunc If you like classical, like I do, you surely will enjoy this.
- A little help from my friends. Don't we all love it when we don't have to go it alone?
- Second hand treasures. Be they thrifted, gifted, or found.
- Having tea with a friend.
- Random crafting.
Also this week I learned that it is more difficult to play the violin while wearing a tie. What did you learn this week? What did you love this week?