Things I Love Thursday: Internet Window Shopping

Pusheen Balloons T-shirt from Hey Chickadee

    Life has felt busy this past week.  Here are some of the things I loved and some of the things I have love finding.

  • Receiving letters in the mail
  • New shops to check out:  (disclaimer: I have not bought from any of these shops yet, so I can not personally vouch for them)
    • MissVioletLace Wigs and crystal charms along with other pretty things.  I need to take some time to go through this etsy shop that Lacy talked about in one of her recent post.  
    • Here is another shop lacy talked about.  Hey Chickadee.  They have some really cute accessories, but I especially like the Pusheen and cat shirts.  
    • Found Spree Picky through another lolita in my community.  They have wigs and dresses and even a white purse that is perfect for me.  
    • Another shop I learned about recently is Fairy Angel
    • For some geeky skirts and scarves check out Rooby Lane
  • This weeks 8tracks: 
  • Catching up on some of my anime
  • This gorgeous house. Though not all the images are from the same house together they would be so wonderful in a Gothic lolita / Addams family kind of way.  
  • This post written by Matt ''Starman'' Morrison on Superheroesque called Being a Hero
  • The newest Gothic & Lolita Bible is out. 
  • Hanging out with a friend.  

    So what did you love this week?  Did life keep you busy?  

Comments