|Pusheen Balloons T-shirt from Hey Chickadee|
Life has felt busy this past week. Here are some of the things I loved and some of the things I have love finding.
- Receiving letters in the mail
- New shops to check out: (disclaimer: I have not bought from any of these shops yet, so I can not personally vouch for them)
- MissVioletLace Wigs and crystal charms along with other pretty things. I need to take some time to go through this etsy shop that Lacy talked about in one of her recent post.
- Here is another shop lacy talked about. Hey Chickadee. They have some really cute accessories, but I especially like the Pusheen and cat shirts.
- Found Spree Picky through another lolita in my community. They have wigs and dresses and even a white purse that is perfect for me.
- Another shop I learned about recently is Fairy Angel
- For some geeky skirts and scarves check out Rooby Lane
- This weeks 8tracks:
- Catching up on some of my anime
- This gorgeous house. Though not all the images are from the same house together they would be so wonderful in a Gothic lolita / Addams family kind of way.
- This post written by Matt ''Starman'' Morrison on Superheroesque called Being a Hero
- The newest Gothic & Lolita Bible is out.
- Hanging out with a friend.
So what did you love this week? Did life keep you busy?