|I bet it's a mocking bird nest.|
It has been an interesting week. And I have something fun to announce to you all if you haven't already heard. A new project is launching today that I am seriously going to be checking out and following. Superheroesque!!! Definitely check them out. It is about self-love and being your geeky/nerdy self. And those are two things I can get behind. Here is my list of things I loved this week.
- The lovely fresh cut pink carnations I bought myself are growing new leaves. If they grow roots I am planting these cuties.
- Norway's Response To Russia's Anti-LGBT Propaganda Law
- A new web-comic that I am devouring called Scandinavia and the World.
- Seeing the world from a different perspective.
- I haven't listend to a lot of 8tracks this week. Here are the ones I loved though:
- Creative Calm by trenchcoatandhalo
- Here is one I have enjoyed before. Tagged as asexual and aromantic. I find it fun. these are the things i can do without by pwnedbypineapple
- Looking forward to festivals. I really hope to atend them this year. I have missed them the last two for various reasons.
- Awaiting the launch of Superheroesque!!!
- The Texas Mountain Laurel are blooming. I can't wait for a warm day to pass by them. The smell will be succulent.
|The Texas Mountain Laurel is starting to bloom.|
- Finding a nest in the Texas Mountain Laurel. I think it may be a Mocking bird as I have seen those nesting in that same tree.
- The few hours of Texas weather we had this week. Nice and warm.
- Having breakfast at one of my favorite breakfast spots.
|Tea and a nopales plate at one of my favorite spots.|
- Nopales!! So delicious.
- Seeing some beautiful dresses coming out from my favorite lolita brand.
That is my list for this week. What were the things that made you happy or smile? Also go check out Superheroesque.