|Stop to smell the flowers.|
It has been a long but great week. Spent some great time with friends and had quite a bit of tea. Tried a gunpowder green tea. I liked it. I actually tried a few new things this week. Here are the things I loved this week.
- The Astronomy Picture of the Day was beautiful on the 25th of February. The Pleiades Deep and Dusty. Found out about it on twitter from @BadAstronomer
- Misako Aoki: The Interview A wonderful interview for any lolita to read.
- A long warm bath scented with rosewood.
- This gorgeous illustration by Fritz Willis over on ALB's Tumblr
- Learning about dansou and Fudanjuku through QueerAsCat (watch their video below for more details)
- Trying new things
- Raspberry pound cake
- Stopping to smell the flowers
- Cereal filled with peanut butter
- Lots of blankets and pillows on a cold night
- Hot drinks
- Window shopping
- Trying out new lotions and body scrubs.
- Showing stuff to friends and having them show me stuff.
- There were a couple 8tracks this week that really caught my ear:
- West of the River by riinsonahsu'uld Listened to this one while I was writing.
- Pour Yourself Another Cup of Coffee by rleverton this was good for study and writing.
- mélancolie. by florencenavy Currently listening to this one. Some nice classical.
- A review by QueerAsCat of the Japanese magazines Garçon Girls and Novia Novia.
- Fraser Cain answers "Can Moons Have Moons?"
I hope you all had a great week and tried something new.