Things I Love Thursday: So Many New Things

Trees in bloom
Stop to smell the flowers.


    It has been a long but great week.  Spent some great time with friends and had quite a bit of tea.  Tried a gunpowder green tea.  I liked it.  I actually tried a few new things this week.  Here are the things I loved this week.
  • The Astronomy Picture of the Day was beautiful on the  25th of February.  The Pleiades Deep and Dusty.  Found out about it on twitter from @BadAstronomer
  • Misako Aoki: The Interview A wonderful interview for any lolita to read.  
  • A long warm bath scented with rosewood.  
  • This gorgeous illustration by Fritz Willis over on ALB's Tumblr
  • Learning about dansou and Fudanjuku through QueerAsCat (watch their video below for more details)
  • Trying new things
  • Raspberry pound cake
  • Stopping to smell the flowers
  • Cereal filled with peanut butter
  • Lots of blankets and pillows on a cold night
  • Hot drinks
  • Window shopping
  • Trying out new lotions and body scrubs.  
  • Showing stuff to friends and having them show me stuff.  
  • There were a couple 8tracks this week that really caught my ear:
  • A review by QueerAsCat of the Japanese magazines Garçon Girls and Novia Novia.  
  • Fraser Cain answers "Can Moons Have Moons?"   

    I hope you all had a great week and tried something new.

Comments