Things I Love Thursday: Tea

Orchids and Koi Pond
Taken at the new tea shop Jenn and I found.


    Has it already been a week.  It has been so busy for me.  there has been some really fun stuff too.

  • A pint of feel good ice cream.  (Mine is Ben & Jerry's Phish Food.  What is yours?) 
  • Trying new teas 
  • Getting back on the study wagon.  Studying French on DuoLingo again.  
  • Face time with best friend.  
  • Rewatching episodes of Once Upon A Time
  • Meditating again.  
  • Finding a new tea shop 
  • Koi
  • Finches
  • Tea with a friend
  • Trying red tea
  • Taro bubble tea 
  • Talking to someone who is very enthusiastic about tea
  • Making people laugh
  • Undisturbed sleep 
  • Having a friend to talk things over with 
  • Talking about world building
  • And More Science
  •  
  •  

    Has your week been interesting?  Tell me about it.  

Comments

  1. So many tea-related things! Excellent! :3 I thought I'd read something recently about a new tea place, but now I can't remember where it is/what it's called.

    I love Once Upon a Time! I've also been watching Once Upon a Time in Wonderland, but found out it has been canceled, so I think the last episode will air this week. :(

    Finches make such cute little sounds. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are more places to have tea in Corpus than I had previously known. I seem to be finding them by accident. Here is the web site to the one we visited last week. http://orchidteagarden.com/

      I had heard something about that and had thought they had canceled Once Upon a Time. I am going to have to do my own research though and actually look it up. This was some months back. Does Once Upon a Time in Wonderland follow different characters? I imagine it would.

      Oh the finches were so cute! They even had a baby finch. And the lady there was so enthusiastic. The finches sadly were the only thing I did not snap a picture of. The finches and koi were at the tea shop.

      Delete
    2. Seems like such a nice place! Will have to check it out some time.

      There are a couple of characters from Once Upon a Time that do show up in Wonderland, but for the most part it's a completely different cast (mostly characters from Alice in Wonderland and Aladdin, though I'm still not sure why they decided to mix the two, Jafar being the main villain in the series). But I also found out recently that one of the characters from Wonderland is going to transition into being in Once Upon a Time following the end of the Wonderland series, which is cool because it's a character I really like. :D

      Awww..baby finch! Adorable!

      Delete
    3. Oh that sounds so exciting. It is interesting how they blend fairy tales.

      Delete

Post a Comment