Things I Love Thursday: Welcome Spring!

Willow Tree: Grateful
One of the discoveries on our Tea Time Tuesday adventure

    The spring equinox is here!  And not a day too soon.

    I am hoping for sunny spring weather and maybe a few picnics in the grass with friends.

    It has been a long cold winter and all week I have been seeing little signs that spring is coming.

    Before I go on, I want to shout out some thanks to Gala Darling.  It was her blog feature that inspired me to start keeping a gratitude list and post it on my blog every Thursday. You should check out her Things I Love Thursday posts.  She's got lots of other great posts, so take some time to poke around her blog and check out some of the stuff she is doing.

    There are plenty of other people out there that do these posts too.  Just do a search for "Things I Love Thursday" and you are sure to find some of them.

Willow Tree: Love of Learning
Jenn said this one was perfect for me


    and now to the happiness and smiles of my week:


    I know there are plenty of things I forgot.  It was a great week. How did your week go?

    Also have you considered trying out the 13 Spring Goals Challenge?

Comments