|One of the discoveries on our Tea Time Tuesday adventure|
The spring equinox is here! And not a day too soon.
I am hoping for sunny spring weather and maybe a few picnics in the grass with friends.
It has been a long cold winter and all week I have been seeing little signs that spring is coming.
Before I go on, I want to shout out some thanks to Gala Darling. It was her blog feature that inspired me to start keeping a gratitude list and post it on my blog every Thursday. You should check out her Things I Love Thursday posts. She's got lots of other great posts, so take some time to poke around her blog and check out some of the stuff she is doing.
There are plenty of other people out there that do these posts too. Just do a search for "Things I Love Thursday" and you are sure to find some of them.
|Jenn said this one was perfect for me|
and now to the happiness and smiles of my week:
- Seeing a lady bug on a boot that was left outside someones door
- Riding my bike
- Randall Munroe of XKCD wrote a book
- This lolita art work by Lisa
- Energy Throughout the Day
- 8tracks this week were:
- Kpop Splendor by judithmiep happy kpop
- why? by lemomura Alternative rock and a good bit of Thrice in this one
- I am the ocean, I am the sea. by oxygenblue More Thrice and alternative rock. I work well to this kind of music. It gets my creativity going.
- Still listening to this one, but loving it so far. Go Hard, Slay Bodies, Prove Yourself by dwang762
- These pretty vintage rose frame graphics
- There is some great science this week: A New Cosmic Discovery Could Be The Closest We’ve Come to the Beginning of Time, We’ve Discovered Inflation! Now What?
- In my science reading I learned that Universe Today has a pinterest page. I am going to nerd out on pinterest YAY!!!
- Seeing flowers everywhere: pink evening primroses and birds of paradise to name a couple
- Butterflies and bees
- You Want It, Go Get It! An inspiring post from Gala Darling
- Learning about a new children's book that was published this month.
- Jacob's New Dress by Sarah Hoffman (Author), Ian Hoffman (Author), Chris Case (Illustrator). I love things that challenge the traditional gender roles.
- I got my magazines this week. All the way from Japan. I am so happy <3 (Garçon Girls, Gothic & Lolita bible)
- Perusing my magazines
- Getting all dressed up because I want to
- Painting my nails
- The song for violin Allegro. Here is what it sounds like.
- Tea Time Tuesdays. Always fun adventures with Jenn.
- Going to the library for the first time in weeks and checking out books!!!
- Talking about coords and lolita fashion
- Finding all the books of a series I want to read at once. How lucky is that?
Also have you considered trying out the 13 Spring Goals Challenge?