Like I have mentioned before, I felt so much like I was in a lull all winter long. This month I would like to actively become more creative and live more intentionally. As such I want to improve my general health and get my home clean and organized. Here are some of the things I will be attempting this month.
- Write at least 750 words each day for Camp NaNoWriMo
- Sleep at least 7 hours every night
- Do some serious spring cleaning
- Spend time reading books everyday
- Start tracking my study time for my own records
Those are my try-its for the month. What are you going to try this month?