Things I Love Thursday: Finding New Things

A party of fairies toasting a plane
Image from The Graphics Fairy

    This week has been busy, but I have also gotten some well needed rest.  HabitRPG has been super useful.  Thanks a mill to Mia of Superheroesque for posting about it.  The weather seems to have warmed up quickly.  I am going to need to get some sunblock.  A good investment for anyone who spends lots of time on a bike.  Time for the fun list of things I loved.  I hope you find something you like.

  • Catching up on reading blog posts 
  • Chatting about lolita fashion and other adorable fashions
  • Making people laugh and smile
  • Being weird and owning it 
  • Falling asleep to Bach's Toccata in D Minor
  • Having a good session of practice on the violin
  • Blueberry desserts
  • Old school Record players
  • Cute dogs
  • Happy Things (vol. 1) from Superheroesque (I ♥ the little kitty video they shared)
  • I listened to quite a bit of music this week.  Here are my favorites on 8tracks: 
  • Meat Loaf - Life Is A Lemon.  
  • This bit of geek humor.  
  • This week I learned how to make hearts, music notes, smiley faces and other symbols with the alt key
  • Antiquing 
  • Making wishes on dandelions 
  • This board on Pinterest is fun.  {off-duty magical girl} 
  • Teacup Pusheen necklace 
  • Learned the meaning of fete over at My Life as a Tea Cup
  • I am liking Kamigami no Asobi a lot more than I thought I would.  I found out about it from Lacy
  • My best friend Latrice introduced me to this great song.  Delta Rae - Bottom Of The River  It has so much energy.  
  • I am loving this app that helps you build good habits and beat bad ones.  HabitRPG
  • Finding a new, fun, sciency channel on YouTube.  SciShow Space



    Well that was my list for the week.  I hope your week was great.  Was there anything you feel like sharing?  I'd love to hear about it.

Comments