To the End of Alazan Drive

Street Sign: Alazan Dr.

    Now that the weather is warmer I am able to comfortably enjoy one of my beloved past times.  I love riding my bicycle.  One of the great things about riding a bike is that you are not using up any gas or other resources.  This means that you can just ride around and explore.  If you find a road you have never been down, you can guiltlessly go explore it.

Bird on a power line
Heard this guy singing when I stopped to take pictures.

    I actually love days like this where I am not riding anywhere in particular or I am in no hurry.  Another hobby I am interested in is miniature doll houses.  It is always inspiring to look at all the houses in the residential areas.  I will see an interesting design in the architecture or a lovely garden of plants and wonder if it could be replicated in 1:12 scale.

Nitrogen Tank
Oh look, a nitrogen tank.

    When riding a bike there is more than one pace.  You can speed along for the thrill or just coast on and enjoy all the sounds and sights.  It is also fun to take a camera on these little trips to capture images of anything that entertains you.  I took a few pictures on today's trip.  Do you have a past time that you love?

A field at the end of a road
That is what is at the end of Alazan Drive.

Comments