Things I Love Thursday: Are you ready for finals?

Vintage image of a dancing maid
Image from The Graphics Fairy

    To all those who are getting into their finals week soon and those who are already doing their finals:  Hang in there.  Study well.  But don't forget to take care of yourself.  That means you should remember to eat and sleep.  But it also means you need to do nice things for yourself.  Finals week can take a toll on you and your energy.  So remember to stop and enjoy the little things.

  • Remembering old coworkers that could make me smile even though our work environment was terrible 
  • Books
  • Chocolate
  • Music
  • Supportive and helpful friends
  • Making "Coming to America" references
  • Baths
  • NPR
  • Playing the violin
  • Window shopping especially with friends
  • Cinnamon pretzels and mini pretzel dogs 
  • Chatting over tea for hours 
  • Finding a place to get great looking shoes at a reasonable price 
  • Being able to leave the house when I want to
  • Having places to hang out where I can choose how social I want to be
  • Chatting about gaming
  • Trying on glasses to see what styles I like

    That is my list for the week.  What did you love this week?  

Comments