This past weekend I spent some great time with friends and went to an awesome 80's party. I played Pac-Man, visited a tea room, watched a whole bunch of Firefly, and so much more. Here are some of the awesome things I loved this week.
- Rocking out 80's style
- Dancing to Disney after midnight
- Finally seeing Frozen. I loved it!
- This arrow clip from Art School Dropout. It is so cute.
- Black nail polish
- Cookies and cream cookies
- French toast casserole
- Slamming an inflatable guitar into things!
- Tea and window shopping with my bestie.
- Jiffy pop popcorn
- By The River by itsmaleficentbitch Only one 8track this week.
- This cool bit of news: Eurovision Song Contest 2014 Winner, Austria's gay genderqueer Conchita Wurst talks about difference and acceptance
- Sleeping at home. Love going to visit friends, but sometimes it is just nice to come home to your own bed
Partied like it was 1984 pic.twitter.com/bjHhz1CcK8
— Lilian A. Brennan (@theravenlilian) May 18, 2014
- Soñya by bicycle. And riding her all over town.
- Helpful friends
- Reading before bed
- Broccoli soup
- Candles and fire
- Experimenting with makeup
- Dressing up
- Chocolate martinis
- Reading aloud
My week was great and filled with surprises. It was also a little exhausting. Here's to getting back into the grove of things and writing my heart out. How has your week been?