|Image from The Graphics Fairy|
I feel like this week has whizzed by, but I also feel like I made some significant progress on some of my goals and in altering my lifestyle more to my liking. As I look over the list of things I loved this week I realize there really was a lot that happened this week. This is another reason to keep a weekly gratitude list. How often do we forget all those wonderful little things that happen during our life? I like to keep my list handy and just add to it throughout the week. Looking over it really helps boost my mood.
And without further ado my list of wonderful little things that made me laugh, smile, or totally nerd out this week.
- Hanging out with friends
- Tea parties
- Hanging out with Chantel and Lacy
- Lemon curd
- Restocking on my BB cream
- Long phone calls with friends
- My Leather hat from Excalibur Leather. It gives me a +6 to awesomeness and productivity :D
- 8tracks I loved this week include:
- lights changing colour by upon French and Korean tags along with indie, electronic, k-pop, and alternative.
- Not every witch lives in Salem. by Rulemysoul Almost an hour and a half of something a little darker.
- Mocinhas fofinhas by bizafra One of my all time favs filled with female vocalists.
- ~*Shining Singles*~ Afilia Saga Discography by LavenderStitches Some super cute j-pop to start your day off as the cute as possible.
- ★ ANIME MIX ★ by marzosinti This one was a trow bask to some of the anime I loved as a teen. And bonus it has some of the music from some of the anime I am watching in more recent years.
- Peaceful Mornings by StarwaveImpulse Another of my all time favs and another that will help you start your day out in adorable glory.
- a very successful nap by yesiownadragon I'm only half way through this one, but I really like it so far.
- Check out the tutorial for these adorable lashes. They would look great with lolita fashion.
- Little Girls R Better At Designing Superheros Than You This tumblr is great.
- These Pill Capsule Cabochons are adorable with their little faces.
- These Pastel Blue Wings Cabochon. They make me think of the manga I read from CLAMP.
- While we are at it CLAMP. I need to reread Card Captor Sakura.
- Science happened in Andromeda!!!! I learned about it via Twitter. Horay for science communicators. And then we found out it was a false alarm. But it is all still exciting. Especially how quickly the information could be spread via social media. Here is a great post with information throughout the excitement and the oh never mind. Was That Just a Gamma Ray Burst in Andromeda?! (Updated: No, but still cool.)
- I found out about Hanako Games Through a review of Long Live The Queen by Amanda B.
Here's my review for Long Live the Queen on @JunkiesNation, in case you're listening to #FGBGaming and are interested http://t.co/SvQtz6HRFs
— Amanda B. (@Geekphoria1) May 28, 2014
- I can't stop thinking about the fabulous possibilities of Art-Loli. Check out Caro-chan's post on the subject here. Art-Loli: Dramatic Lolita Styles
- Need a day brightener? This brightened my day. After His Ducklings Went Missing, This Guy Thought The Worst. He Never Thought He’d See THIS!
- This is just the most awesome hair flip ever
- Taking the time to cook myself a hardy meal
- Rocks, stones, crystals, and minerals
- Listening to +Astronomy Cast while taking a walk
- Catching up on watching vlogs
- Practicing on the violin
What did you love this past week? Are you looking forward to anything?