Camp NaNoWriMo: Are You Ready?

Image from CampNaNoWriMo.org

    I have spent some good hours this week working on the details of plot in my story.  I have worked out several problems including one that was bothering me about a characters motivations.  Tomorrow starts the adventure of Camp NaNoWriMo.  Are you ready?

    Have you signed up for Camp (NaNoWriMo) yet?  They have some great resources and information for you.  They have gathered together some basic info and links to plenty of past pep talks and advice in "Your Essential Camp Resources."

    Then if you want more resources the internet is filled with all manner of information and delicious advice for you.  Let's not forget the main NaNoWriMo website.  Everyone works differently so what may work for someone else just might not work for you.  And that is the beauty of having so much to choose from.

    I have some posts on the subject of NaNoWriMo That I did in preparation for last years 50K word challenge.  Here are a few that I think could be helpful.
    I hope you find something helpful to get you through the challenge and come out the other side.  NaNoWriMo  and Camp NaNoWriMo have both been very empowering in my life.  Through them I learned discipline and to rely on myself.  What will participating in a crazy challenge teach you?

    If you'd like a prompt to help propel you into July try one of these.  200 Fantasy Writing Prompts at matthewdellar.com.  There are some really interesting prompts in there.

Comments