This afternoon I am finally breaking out my new OXO Good Grips Cookie Press. I am going to make some super adorable spritz and try my hands at a chocolate spritz recipe. This has been a great week.
- I discovered The Good Stuff this week.
- Getting my hair permed. It is so bouncy now.
- Take a look at these cute Seifuku uniforms. Pastel Cute Sakura Cherry Blossom School Uniform Seifuku Top Shirt + Pleated Skirt
- Boneless Parmesan garlic wings
- Late night chats with friends
- Lending out great books
- This song is just beautiful and so emotional sounding. I need to get my French tot he point that I will understand what he is saying.
- Only one 8track this week: je vois la vie en rose by acousticized
- Nichelle Nichols rocks. Star Trek Actress & NASA Recruiter
- I loved this article about damaging gender stereotypes and kids. Dressing Kids Without Stereotypes
- Also check out this great KickStarter. Jill and Jack Kids: Clothes that go beyond pink and blue. 14 hours left.
- I'd like to see the Rock Brothers at the Ren Fair this year. They've got some cool stuff.
- Library Time!!!!
- And of course books.
Well I am off to the store to get ingredients. Have a wonderful week.