Lolita 52 Challenge: Vol. 7 - 5 Keywords That Describe My Personal Lolita Style


   Hey there!  This is my seventh post for the Lolita 52 Challenge from +Caro Dee's FYeah Lolita.  To see what all 52 questions are go check out +Caro Dee's post.  Each Saturday I will answer one of the questions on the list.  Last week I talked about why I wear lolita.  This week I am talking about number nine, keywords that describe my personal Lolita style.  If you'd like to see the rest of my answers they are all listed under the Lolita 52 Challenge tag.

    This seems like a pretty fun, easy prompt.  My personal concept of what lolita fashion is centers around the fact that as a fashion it is experienced differently by each person.  So the answers to this prompt would have some similarities and differences that could help you understand how each person experiences the fashion differently.  Here are the five keywords that describe my personal lolita style.


Cute

Elegant

Retro

Classical

Experimental

    So here is my question to the lolitas out there.  What five words would you use to describe your personal lolita style?  Or if you don't wear lolita, what fashions do you wear and what five words would you use to describe your personal style?

Comments