As I said on Saturday I have been a bit exhausted from my schedule at my day job. I am making some changes to try an alleviate that exhaustion. It has been a slow and sleepy week with little progress made on my goals, but we all need enough rest, so I am trying to not be hard on myself. I have taken some extra time to focus on self-care and my happiness. As such I have painted my nails twice this week and my toe nails are gold with sparkles. Yay!!! And now for this weeks list of Things I Love!!! ♥ ♥ ♥
- This post by John Scalzi on writing and money
- Instructions on How to make your own dress form
- Playing with my friends' baby. Boop
- Gold nails with blue and purple glitter
- Seeing a cat receive a birthday card.
- This piece of advice and hope for trans and non-binary students.
- 3 Simple Ways To Store Makeup Brushes
- The SunSaluter
- This great idea on pinterest for storing necklaces. It would be perfect for my bedroom theme.
- A friend shared this link to a video of elephants dancing to a violin.
- Starting my seasonal cleaning early so that everything is nice and fresh for autumn.
- Spending time at a friends.
- purple nails with blue and purple sparkles.
- Reading a new magazine this week.
Remember to take time to take care of yourself. It is hard to work on your goals if you are not meeting your physiological needs. And do not underestimate the importance of your happiness.