1 Year of Blogging



    First of all I want to say thank you for reading.  I have been blogging for a year now and I am so glad I did it.  This will be my 160th post.  I have made some great changes in my life and have tried some new things.  I am working toward my goals and I hope that you are too.

    Life is way too short to waste time putting off our own goals.  Life is too short to put off your dreams in order to live up to someone else's expectations.  We should all try new things and go on adventures.  We should all learn about ourselves and become the best people we can.  That path is going to be different for each person.  I hope that I can join you on part of your path to becoming your best person and I hope you'll join me in part of mine.

    I'd like to continue working toward my goals and loving life.  I want to do so much over the next year.  Tomorrow is the first day of a new season full of opportunities and adventure.  Will you join me?

Comments