Lolita 52 Challenge: Vol. 14 - How I first found out about Lolita



   Hello everyone! ♥  ♥  This is my fourteenth post for the Lolita 52 Challenge created by +Caro Dee of FYeah Lolita.  If you love lolita fashion go check out the list .  It is plenty of fun to blog about or to use as conversation starters at meet ups.  Each Saturday I will answer one of the questions on the list.  Last week I talked about What's In My Makeup Bag.  This week I am talking about number ten,  How I first found out about Lolita.  If you'd like to see the rest of my answers they are all listed under my Lolita 52 Challenge tag.

    Here's to getting life back on track and to keeping life beautiful and full of frilly goodness.  This weeks answer is fairly short.  I was researching something on the internet.  Something that was not related to lolita fashion.  (It has been so long that I can't remember what it was.)  And some how lolita fashion came up in the results.  At the time I loved Victorian fashion and architecture.  (I still love both of these things.)  It was love at first sight.  I adored the fashion.  It was so pretty.

    So how did you first discover lolita fashion?

Comments