Things I Love Thursday: Kittens and Sandalwood


    This week has been full of wonderful little joys and the adventure of going on a road trip.  It feels like it must have been more than a week since I last posted one of these.
  • Catching a double rainbow on camera without knowing it was there
  • Manicure 
  • piling plushies on my friends baby and making the baby laugh
  • yoga
  • biking everywhere
  • Doing research 
  • New gaming dice!!
  • Being in a game store for the first time in WAY too long.  
  • Tiramisu!!! 
  • Silly pictures of plushies
  • Jamming out to music on the road
  • Road trips
  • Lolita stuff!!!! 
  • Getting to eat at a restaurant where they go above and beyond to cook food safe for people with allergies.  
  • The chocolate cake at my friends wedding was awesome.  
  • Science rocks!! A Slinky, 2 Scientists, And A Slow-Motion Camera Are Going To Show You Something You Won't Believe Is Possible 
  • Digital fish chasing digital food.  It is good to be silly.  
  • Reading Julie Sondra Decker's book.  
  • Rocking chairs 
  • Candy 
  • Giant sparklers  
  • Kittens running around the apartment complex while I am doing laundry.  One of them was catching a cricket on my porch.  
  • I got lavender and sandalwood fabric softener for my clothes.  My jammies smell like sandalwood and now I want to wash my bedding really soon so they smell awesome too.  
  • MAVEN will reach Mars this Sunday.  I am so excited!!!
  • I got to try more Macarons.  The matcha one was divine!!! 
  • Seeing all the autumn stuff in the stores!!!!
  •  Finally started watching Minecraft Far Lands or Bust again!  
  • Two 8tracks this week: 
  •  Look at this lovely decor.  Fairytale Home Inspiration 
  • Here is some great advice off the Tumblr of Harper Honey
  • Cat GIF 
  • When someone tells you "I love you." you do not have to return the emotion.  See here.  
  • MAVEN Status Update: Sept. 15, 2014 
  • A friend sent me this link about writers.   

    MAVEN should reach Mars on Sunday and go in to orbit.  Tuesday is the first day of Autumn.  Be sure to enjoy the lightning bugs and dragonflies of these last few days of summer.  

Tata, 
Lilian

Comments