Lolita 52 Challenge: Vol. 20 - 10 Facts About My Lolita Wardrobe


   Hello there! ♥  ♥  This is my twentieth post for the Lolita 52 Challenge created by +Caro Dee of FYeah Lolita.  Which is a great blog to visit whether you are new to lolita or a have been dressing in it for years.  If you love lolita fashion, go check out the list .  It is fun to blog about or to use as conversation starters at meet ups.  Each Saturday I will answer one of the questions on the list.  Last week I talked about Parasols: Vital or frivolous?.  This week I am talking about number forty sixteen,  10 facts about my Lolita wardrobe.  If you'd like to see the rest of my answers they are all listed under my Lolita 52 Challenge tag.

    Okay ten facts about my lolita wardrobe.
  1. Most of it is thrifted. 
  2. I own no brand. 
  3. Almost all my blouses are white. 
  4. I have a collection of eclectic jackets. 
  5. Both my JSKs are covered in dots.  (I love me some polka dots)  
  6. It’s all about the accessories. 
  7. I have several outfits that read retro. 
  8. I have several simple pieces. 
  9. I have several ribbons I don't’ have enough hair to wear anymore.  
  10. I need more shoes.  
    And there are 10 facts about my Lolita wardrobe.  Tell me about your lolita wardrobe.  

Comments