November Try-its


    October though it had many fun times was a very rough and stressful month.  There were never quite enough resources to do what I wanted and the stress often affected my creativity and decision making.  As such there are some adjustments to make.   

    As for November it is going to be a super busy month.  I'd love it if I could work on some of my non writing goals this month too, but I don't want to get distracted either.  I will write 50,000 words for NaNoWriMo and I will complete the second draft of my novel by the end of autumn.  

    This month I want to make a list each day of what I need to do the next day.  I want to put priorities on things.  I want to plan ahead more.  

    I also want to keep a budget all month long.  Like I have said before I am not terrible with money, but I don't have a good budgeting habit.  I'd like to work on that.  

    Those are my three things to work on this month.  Three sounds far more reasonable than some of my previous numbers.  Everything else will be icing on the cake.  

    How about you?  Are you participating in NaNoWriMo?  It isn't too late to start.  What are you going to work on this month?  (writing or otherwise)  And finally do you share my habit of setting out to do more than you can handle?  

Comments