December Try-Its


    November was crazy, and exciting, and exhausting!  I won NaNoWriMo!  I went to a book signing in Austin!  I saw both my best friends in the same week!  I proved to myself that I could do things.  The last week of November was especially amazing.  I did so much.  I saw so much.  I experienced so much.  And I learned so much.

    In December I want to . . .

    I want to do things and make changes that will improve my life, my living situation, and get me closer to living my dreams.  The last week of November really opened my eyes to some things and I am tired of being tired because of my insane work schedule.  There are things I can do to improve my life and I want to make the effort.

    I want to continue working on my writing.  My novel, my poetry, my blog.  Writing is a huge part of who I am.  With NaNoWriMo I pushed my writing limit and killed almost 50% of the goal in the last four days.  I want to write more.  I know I can write more.  I need to learn from those amazing four days.

    I want to clean and organize more.  NaNoWriMo is over and a new season and a new year is upon us.  All the more reason to clean up and make room for new opportunities.

    This is going to be my focus for December.  How about you?

Comments