Lolita 52 Challenge: Vol. 25 - What's In My Closet, But I Haven't Worn Yet!


   Hello there! ♥  ♥  This is my twenty fifth post for the Lolita 52 Challenge created by +Caro Dee of FYeah Lolita.  If you love lolita fashion, go check out the list along with the rest of Caro's blog.  It is fun to blog about or to use as conversation starters at meet ups.  Each Saturday I will answer one of the questions on the list.  Last time I talked about How satisfied I am with my current wardrobe.  This week I am talking about number fifty,  What's in my closet, but I haven't worn yet!  If you'd like to see the rest of my answers they are all listed under my Lolita 52 Challenge tag.

    If we don't include projects in my fabric bin, I only have one item for lolita in my closet that I haven't worn yet.  A lovely pair of capris pants I found when I went with a friend to a Goodwill.   I've been wanting to try my hand at some boy-style coords and the pants we found were perfect for the look of a coord I want to do.  The only problem was they were at least a size too big for me.  I was hoping to take them to a seamstress, but I got injured and my weight started to change.  So that project got put on hold until my weight stabilized.


    Mostly I have seen boy-style done in black.  I have occasionally seen it in brown or other colors.  I'd like to do a coord inspired by Prohibition era gangsters.  It sounds a bit funny, but I love a lot of the fashion of the 1920's  I even have a pair of 23 Skidoo Spectator T-Strap's from American Duchess.  They are wonderfully comfortable for heels and they go well with so many of my outfits.

    So is there anything in your closet you haven't gotten to wear yet?

Comments