Well it was a great week, but after I won NaNo I sort of crashed a bit. And I ended up sleeping through most of yesterday. I ran out to get some air and exercise and hung with a writing friend and totally forgot about putting up my TiLT post. My bad.
- Seeing both my best friends in the space of one week.
- Winning NaNoWriMo!!!!
- Sheets for my bed!!!
- Getting a good deal on a blender. In a cute color too.
- 8tracks this week are:
- We All Have That Playlist by Basho18
- adventure. by assbuttcommander
- I am no bird by ladylindy
- You better write by JosephineJohnsen
- A crown of silver and ice by painkillerss
- all things strange and gentle by Catbuggy
- their journey ends here. by despitegatsby
- Something Extraordinary by Roobae
- Epic Music Megamix by visenyasnow
- Pleasant Morning by StarwaveImpulse Seriously I always go to this one when I need a dose of adorable. Great in the mornings.
- Wearing my favorite shirts
- Dressing in lolita for the fun of it. No special occasion, just because fashion is fun.
- Hanging out with friends and playing Minecraft
- Clean laundry and sheets
- Tucking in to bed and reading.
- Sleeping next to a dear friend. Great reason to sleep in. Oh they are not up yet okay, five more minutes then. :D
- Having my best friend as my NaNo Cheerleader.
- Having coworkers who know what challenge I am doing and being there to high five when I walk into work with the words "I WON"
- Write ins
- Catching up on Once Upon A Time. Dude seriously what happened to Mulan? I want more Mulan!
- Feeling a bit directionless and having enough mental energy to work my way out of it.
It has been a great and crazy week. I have been sleeping a bit too much though. How has your week been? Tell me about it. Or if you do TiLT posts too post a link in the comments.
|Winner badge from|