Moving Memo

    Well you may have noticed that things have been a little slow here.  I have been dealing with things in life and a major change is being worked on that will affect how often I post here.  I am not going on a full hiatus.  However for the next two weeks things will continue to be just a little slow.  I am moving.  I have already started to pack up my lovely library of books.  Which is very likely the most difficult part of my home to move.  I do like my books.

    I expect things should be getting back up to speed by the second week of February.  There is some advantage to this move.  By necessity I will have the opportunity to overhaul my office space.  I have enough time that I will be able to box different things in marked boxes so I can put them where I want to in my new home.

Until later,
Lilian

Comments