My Writing Goals for 2015

Vintage photo of a small girl siting at a typewriter with a toy cat.
Image from The Graphics Fairy

    Writing is a big part of the life I want for myself.  I start to feel lost without it and when I am writing a lot I often feel more clear headed.  I have a few goals I would like to aim for this year in my writing.
  1. Finish my novel.  
  2. Start a fresh project for NaNoWriMo in November.
  3. Blog more. 
  4. Improve my grammar and writing style.  
  5. Write & finish poems.  
    I set a lot of goals for myself, but I think these goals will help me make decisions about my writing and my time.  I really want to make more progress with my art and improve it's quality.

    Do you write?  What do you want to achieve with your writing this year?  Have you made any achievements yet this year?  Or is there something great you achieved last year?

Tata,
Lilian

Comments